Enjoy Reliable Communication
- Reliable 25-watt VHF Class D DSC marine radio
- Includes GHS™ 11 handset and new active speaker to use as intercom between up to 3 stations
- Built-in GPS receiver (requires external antenna)
- NMEA 2000® connectivity for easy integration with compatible chartplotters and multifunction displays
- Preprogrammed with U.S., Canadian and international marine channels plus 10 NOAA weather channels
The 25-watt VHF 315i marine radio with Class D DSC is a modular communication solution. It provides the security of reliable communication and full NOAA weather alerts on the water by meeting the latest industry standards. It’s easy to use and integrates seamlessly into the Garmin onboard system. It has a built-in GPS receiver with connector for required external antenna. VHF 315i includes a GHS 11 handset and new active speaker to use as an intercom between up to 3 stations. It’s also equipped with a two-way 30-watt hailer system for communication with other boats or deckhands. NMEA 2000 connectivity enables easy integration with compatible chartplotters, multifunction displays and convenient software updates. Simplified handset connectors and an uncomplicated, easy-to-use interface allow you to get your radio set up quickly, so you can get back out on the water and start communicating.